- 21 lis 22 /
- METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 10 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow.
Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting teams member in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- very good knowledge of English,
- working unusual hours (mainly between 17:00 - 20:00) - half-time work
- ability to think analytically,
- self-discipline and the ability to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is well-seen (practice, internship, etc.).
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.